Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Ten Things

I got the idea to do "ten things" from Brigette Muller, a beautiful blogger that can be found over at Hummusbird. I'm a big fan of hers.

So without further ado, here we go:


1. My obsession with ear cuffs has started up again.
2. It's the thrid day of my senior year of college. I only have 2 classes today - one which I've already gone to.
3. I'm actually sitting in chapel right now. I'm posting this from my Phone because there's something about Dr. Mortensen's voice that puts me to sleep. Also, he's talking about crabs.
4. I've been listening to Beyonce non stop this week & yes, it's because of her VMA performance on Sunday (which I've watched everyday - sometimes twice a day - since).
5. I feel really sticky from my workout this morning. I didn't shower before coming to chapel because I plan on going back to the gym afterwards.
6. Recently I decided to increase my daily water intake & I swear I have to pee every 10 minutes. 
7. Hearing Dr. Mortensen talk about his uncle Dick is making us make a lot of jokes in the back row. Also he's talking about Alaska & it makes me want to go. I just think it would be really cool to spend a summer there. No? Okay.
8. This morning during my walk my calves really began to hurt & I'm trying to figure out if it's because of these old old running shoes. I honestly need to get some new ones, but....money. 
9. I've really been enjoying the Ten Minute Podcast with Chris D'Elia, Will Sasso, & Bryan Callen lately. Very fun to hear those guys chat about whatever they want. 
10. Writing 10 things is a lot harder than I thought it would be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment