2. It's late, but I'm drinking the awake blend of Tazo tea, it's possibly my favorite blend of the brand. Yes, definitely my favorite.
3. Frank Ocean's Forrest Gump is currently playing on Spotify, & I'm quite happy about it.
4. I've not felt well for days, & earlier I thought I was going to pass out, but now I'm feeling much better.
5. I started wearing my high school class ring again. It's been about a year since I've worn it, so it was interesting to get used to a ring on that finger again.
6. Though it is so late, I really want something to snack on. There isn't any food around the apartment as we have to throw out everything over Christmas break, so I may venture out in the cold.
7. Speaking of Christmas, though this year is going to be much different than years past, I'm very excited to go home and submerge myself fully into the Christmas spirit.
8. It's beginning to hit me that I'm halfway through my senior year of college. I'm so overwhelmed by this thought.
9. I keep dreaming of what I'll do in May, after school. I'm very excited, but mostly scared. But, at least I know how I want to decorate my future apartment.
10. I hope to be getting more serious about my job search come the new year. I need to update my resume and actually apply to several places I've had my eye on for a while.