Thursday, January 29, 2015

10 things

1. The main reason I'm writing this 10 things tonight is because I'm trying to ignore my other responsibilities. One of which is another Expert Advice entry. I also need to read a few short stories, write a paper, film some short videos...the list could go on.
2. I'm hoping that it snows again sometime soon. We didn't get the amount that the weathermen were predicting, and I'd just really love another snow day. Which is actually really dumb because I'm literally paying to go to school and I don't even want to any more.
3. I feel like I'm constantly swimming in a sea of hair.
4. I've been playing Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 again recently. Surprisingly, I've kind of missed playing it all the time. It's nice to have it back.
5. I've started read Damn Good Advice by George Lois again. He just really knows what he's talking about. I think that if even one ounce of his wisdom can rub off on me, I'll have a pretty good career.

6. I had TacoBell for dinner this evening, and I'm still so full. All I ever seem to get is bean burritos, but I can't seem to ever get enough of them.
7. I actually woke up and treated myself like most women do. I wore make up & curled my hair. It was phenomenal. And my winged eyeliner was actually executed flawlessly.
8. I've been working on a job application or two and my resumé recently and it's an incredibly scaring process.
9. With that said, I cannot believe that I'm graduating in just a few months. Maybe I should get to work on some of those assignments I mentioned earlier...
10. I keep forgetting that it's only Thursday, and that it's not Friday. I've really been thrown off this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment