Monday, March 31, 2014

Compliments

I've never been one for compliments. I prefer to never been seen or commented on. I'd rather you insult me than tell me you like my smile. I don't know why this is, I'm just really weird. I was thinking about this more today because a friend of mine came up to me & told me I had great hair. While I've gotten this comment a lot in my life, it just really struck me today.

Do you want to know what I did to get ready this morning? I rolled off of my bed, searched through some clothes to find today's stylin' outfit (burgundy jeans & a gray hoodie) and I scratched my head.

I scratched my head.

I am so lazy when it comes to my appearance. So, I guess I feel as though I don't deserve people's compliments. Seriously, there are some girls out there that honestly wake up early & go through a lot to put themselves together in the morning, & they're the ones that deserve to be complimented. I don't mean to complain about nice words being thrown at me, but honestly.

Who knows, maybe one day I'll post about my "morning routine".

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment