Friday, July 25, 2014

Graze

I have to admit, I've been raving about this website (& overall concept) way too much. I just can't help myself. When I try something new & like it, I kind of get a little obsessed. Simply put Graze is snacking reinvented. Graze puts together little nibble boxes with four different, very healthy snacks inside.

All my life I've loved snacking. I hardly ever follow the three square meals a day standard, instead I sort of snack all day long, so when I heard about Graze, I couldn't wait to sign up. A short two weeks after signing up, my first box arrived. I was thrilled!

I am a big fan of the experiences that products create for you, and packaging plays a big role in a part of the experience. The packaging of the graze boxes is fabulous. From the little personalized note inside the box, to the hand-drawn designs of each snack name, the boxes were adorable.

But what's seemingly most important about these boxes is that the snacks were SO GOOD. Holy cow, they were delicious! I decided to snap these photos in my backyard,  on a backdrop of limp grass, twigs, and fallen leaves to really drive home the nature vibe. Take a look:



 Then my lovely cat, Starr, decided to crash photoshoot.


Here are the ever so scrumptious snacks: 


 The British Barbecue snack was my absolute favorite of the four. The flavors were so perfect. The other three snacks were also tasty, so they create a three-way tie for my second favorite of the four.

My second box should be arriving next week, & I'm stoked to see what goodies the graze team has put together for me this time around.

Do you want a box of your own? Go to graze.com and sign up using my friend code (CALLIE4LP) to get your 1st & 5th graze box for FREE! It's super easy & doesn't charge you until you order a box.



No comments:

Post a Comment